Investment Philosophy and Process
A wealth of skills but a single philosophy – We never lose sight of the fact it is your money that we manage. From accumulation and preservation through to the succession of your assets, we help you to meet your financial goals whilst working within your risk parameters. In so doing, we focus on long-term thinking, our leading investment expertise as well as our active management approach.
Clients’ interests first
- We listen carefully to you to understand your financial goals and personal circumstances.
- We believe clients are individuals and that the portfolio should fit the client, never the other way around.
- Our advice is aligned to nobody’s interests but your own.
- Needs and goals change which is why we regularly review whether your strategy and portfolio remain consistent with your requirements.
- We place great emphasis on establishing lasting partnerships with our clients.
- We prioritise long-term value creation over short-term profit maximisation.
- We look for areas of the market that we believe will respond well to future economic and political stimuli and allocate the portfolio weightings accordingly.
- When it comes to scenario analysis, strategic asset allocation and the construction of portfolios, our experts are leaders in the field.
- We have always striven to reduce the opacity of the investment industry.
- As our role is to invest on your behalf, quite simply, if we cannot understand how an investment can provide benefits to you, we will not use it.
- We do not invest in anything we do not believe in.
- Our rigorous investment process means if we feel unsure about an investment, we simply won’t invest in it.
- We don’t sell in-house products and we don’t have product sales targets which means our advice is truly impartial.